Inhalt dieses Beitrages
Our neighboring country in the south is known for its beautiful beaches. Here are ten places to ditch all of your clothes and go on a nudist holiday in Denmark.
Rules on the nudist beach in Denmark
Danes have a fairly laid-back attitude towards nudity, and according to them it is not illegal to swim naked in places that are not nudist beaches.
– There are few restrictions on how freely you can practice naturism and often it is a matter of rhythm and tone.
The same is true in Norway. You are allowed to throw away your clothes as long as you don’t embarrass others. However, “obscene behavior” is not allowed.
Here are the ten best nudist beaches in Denmark:
North Zealand This beach is located east of Stængehus near Gribskov and has a blue flag. The beach is 500 meters long and popular with families with children, young, old, men and women.
Brøndby Strand, Sjælland
This beach is located 13 kilometers southwest of Copenhagen and offers plenty of space on the fine sand or the dunes.
In Bøtøskoven there are two small nudist beaches with dunes that protect the view and wind. They are a little off the beaten path, but well worth the trip.
The beach is just outside Havnsø, in a protected area where cows and horses graze. To get to the nudist area, take the third exit to the beach.
Thurø Reef, Fyn
The beach is at the top of the reef and overlooks Valdemar Castle on Tåsinge south of Fyn.
People of all ages come here and the beach has very fine sand.
Den Permanente, Århus
This nudist beach is north of Aarhus. It also consists of a bathing establishment where men and women bathe and sunbathe separately.
Ballehage, Århus A funny one
Name for a beautiful nudist beach that is considered to be one of the best beaches in Århus and the surrounding area – regardless of whether you wear swimming trunks or not.
Rødhus, North Jutland
It gets crowded on hot summer days. The nudist part is outside the shooting range between Rødhus Strand and Ejstrup Strand. It doesn’t sound like a beach idyll, but it is recommended.
Børsmose, West Jutland
Fine sandy beach with high dunes that offer wind protection and block the view. Here people bathe with and without clothes.
Nudist stalls in Copenhagen
- Bellevue Beach: This beach is located in the northern suburb of Klampenborg, about 10 kilometers from Copenhagen. There is a special area for nude bathing and sunbathing. The beach is known for its clear water and good infrastructure.
- Amager Strandpark: This large beach park is located in the Amager district, southeast of Copenhagen. There is a certain area where nude bathing is allowed. It is a popular spot with both locals and tourists and offers a range of facilities including restaurants and cafes.
- Svanemølle Beach: This city beach is located in the Østerbro district, northeast of the city center. There is a special section for nudist bathing. The beach offers clean water and a beautiful view of the Öresund strait.
- Tisvildeleje Beach: This beach is located on the north coast of the island of Zealand, about 60 kilometers northwest of Copenhagen. Part of the beach is reserved for nude bathing and sunbathing. The beach is surrounded by beautiful dunes and pine forests.
- Møns Klint: Although this is not technically a beach, it is a popular place for nudism. It is located on the island of Møn, southeast of Copenhagen. It is known for its impressive chalk cliffs and clear blue water.
- Bispebjerg Cemetery: Interestingly, this cemetery in Copenhagen is also a popular place for nude sunbathing. It is legal and accepted to sunbathe naked here. The cemetery is known for its beautiful landscape and peacefulness.
Nudism and naturism in Denmark – background info
Nudism, also known as naturism, is a cultural and political movement that practices, advocates, and defends personal and social nudity, most, but not all, of which takes place on private property. The term can also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family, and/or social nudity. Nudism is practiced around the world in many forms, ranging from relaxed informal nudity, such as at a nudist resort or facility, to nude recreation in a structured setting, such as a nudist beach, community center, resort, or club.
Naturism is a more philosophical and ideological approach to nudity. For many people, naturism is more than just nudity; it’s about a way of life. In Denmark, as in other countries, there is a small but growing number of people who choose to live their lives according to a naturist philosophy.
In Denmark there are a number of different nudist beaches, each with its own unique atmosphere. For those new to nudist beaches, it is often best to start with a well-established and good reputation. Some of the most popular nudist beaches in Denmark are Klitmøller Beach, Hvide Sande Beach and Rømø Beach.
Nudist regions in Denmark
Klitmøller Strand is located in the town of Klitmøller on the North Sea coast of Denmark. The beach is a great place for beginners and experienced nudists alike. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking.
Hvide Sande Beach is located in the town of Hvide Sande on the west coast of Denmark. This beach is perfect for those who want to experience a more traditional Danish nudist beach atmosphere. The beach is known for its beautiful white sand and is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun.
Rømø Strand is located on the island of Rømø in the southwest of Denmark. This beach is one of the most popular nudist beaches in Denmark, and it’s easy to see why. The beach is absolutely stunning, with its white sand and clear blue water. It is also a great place to find some peace and quiet as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
What should I consider when booking a summer house near naturist beaches?
If you are interested in renting a summer house near one of Denmark’s naturist beaches, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First of all, it is important to make sure that the house you are considering is actually located near a nudist beach. There are a number of summer cottages in Denmark that are located near normal beaches, but not all of them are near nudist beaches.
Secondly, it is important to make sure that the summer home you are considering is comfortable and spacious enough for your needs. Many of the houses near nudist beaches in Denmark are quite small and may not have all the amenities you are looking for.
Third, it is important to make sure that the summer home you are considering is located in a safe area. In Denmark, there are a number of summer houses near nudist beaches, located in areas known for crime.
Fourth, it is important to make sure that the summer home you are considering is located in an area that is convenient for you. There are a number of summer cottages near nudist beaches in Denmark that are located in remote areas, which can make it difficult to get to and from the beach.
Finally, it is important to make sure that the vacation home you are considering is located in an area that has a good reputation. There are a number of summer houses near nudist beaches in Denmark, located in areas known for being noisy and messy.
If you are looking for a summer house to rent near a nudist beach in Denmark, there are a number of things to consider. If you follow these tips, you’re sure to find the perfect garden shed for your needs.