Inhalt dieses Beitrages
Denmark vacation is often a vacation with family or friends. Sometimes 10 to 20 or more people come together for whom you are looking for shared accommodation. Large luxury holiday homes, often referred to as pool houses, are ideal here.
Large luxury holiday homes are ideal for these travel groups
- Large families with grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles, etc.
- A group of friends
- Soccer team, bowling club, surfing friends
- Work team that also gets along well or should get along well in private (team building)
- Self-awareness groups, discussion groups …)
- A group that has to work longer in Denmark.
Holiday homes for so many people have special requirements so that everyone feels comfortable and doesn’t get annoying after a short time, but rather enjoys your vacation. Sufficient space for all guests, opportunities for retreat and employment, especially for children and young people, are required.
What requirements should you make of a large holiday home?
We have put together a small list for you here.
- Sufficient rooms (bedrooms) must be available so that the parties can also separate
- The outside area must be large. The neighboring holiday home should be far enough away (noise).
- Extra leisure rooms for children and young people with table football, billiards, table tennis etc. are ideal
- A large shed, e.g. for bicycles, surfboards
- A large TV screen with internet connection and game console
- An indoor pool (swimming pool)
- A sauna, not just for 2 people
Large luxury holiday homes in Denmark are usually not so easy to find at Casamundo, Tui Ferienhaus, Novasol or with the search engine. There are specialized providers here, such as Luxusferienhaus.de .
In Denmark, large groups particularly enjoy vacationing on the Danish North Sea, but also on the island of Moen and Bornholm. We also keep getting inquiries from film teams who are looking for large accommodations (e.g. on a villa) in Denmark. A large luxury holiday home is also suitable here.
PS: The holiday home in the picture is by the way in Dueodde and is designed for 22 people.
You can find all information right here: https://www.luxusferienhaus.de/suchen/bornholm/dueodde-strand/374